DMS EXPO is a info chainment aptly (at Essen, Germany)
describes the entire information chain:
Each September around 20,000 senior business and IT professionals know that DMS EXPO
is a MUST ATTEND event. Experts from both home an abroad have partecipated in numerous forums,
conferences and presentations.
The idea of DMS EXPO was to realize a cgi application where the visitor can per-register himself.
This application has to store the data and send on the fly to the email of the visitor his PDF ticket.
- Information Production (Creation and Layout)
- Information Acquisition (Search, Retrieval and Data Mining)
- Information Processing (Entry and Scanning)
- Information Management (Engineering & Product Data Management, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing)
- Information Storage (Data, Document and Information Data Warehousing)
- Information Development (Knoledge-Management and Customer Relationship Management)
- Information Logistics (Workflow, Supply Chain Management, Output Management, Messaging, Groupware,
Networks and Telecomunication)
- Information Archiving (Micrography,Analogue and Digital Archiving)
- Information Security (IT Security and Digital Signatures)
- Information Output (Digital Print On Demand)
This project was developed with few days of work with using the SANFACE Software knowledge and
Read the other projects